A Couple of Bike Safety Videos from LABPublished Date: 10/28/2019
Since the path can be congested it’s important to follow the same rules as everyone else in order to have a safe and enjoyable time.
• Be courteous
• Know the rules of the trail you are using
• Give a clear signal when passing
• Be cautious and yield to crossing traffic
• Always be predictable by riding in a straight line
• If you are riding while it is dark, be sure to use lights
• Only use half the width of the trail
• Keep it clean
Please watch the following videos from the league of American Bicyclists for some excellent safety suggestions.